TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all web site
services offered by Alstone Solutions. By ordering services
from Alstone Solutions you are agreeing to the following terms
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site
which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise.
This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult
oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote
hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion
or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright
or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual
agreement between the client and Alstone Solutions.
- Alstone Solutions cannot always guarantee to start work
immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with
the client as to when work can commence.
- Copyright of the completed web designs, images, pages, HTML code,
source files and script work created by Alstone Solutions shall be with
the client upon final payment, only by prior written agreement. Without
written agreement, ownership of designs, images, pages, HTML code, source
files and script work remains with Alstone Solutions.
- Resale or distribution of the completed files is forbidden unless prior
written agreement is made between the client and Alstone Solutions.
- Alstone Solutions assumes that all material, both text and images,
supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web
site, are either owned by the client or used with full permission of the
original authors. All such material will be assumed to be the property
of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
The client agrees to hold harmless, protect and defend Alstone Solutions
from any claim or suit that may arise as a result of using the supplied
media and content.
- Alstone Solutions cannot guarantee 100% uptime of any
internet service hosted on its servers, but will endeavour
to restore website services back to normal operation as
soon as possible in the event of any Denial-Of-Service attack,
software corruption, hardware failure or other such problem.
- Alstone Solutions makes every effort to design pages
which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers,
but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not
display acceptably in new versions of browsers released
after pages have been designed.
- Alstone Solutions will submit a client's website to several
of the major search engines as part of the design commission.
If a client wishes Alstone Solutions to promote a web site
as a separate commission, Alstone Solutions will make every
reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but
cannot guarantee high placing's in search engine results.
- Alstone Solutions can accept no responsibility or liability
if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted
to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not
to list a client's web site.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle
a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced
an amount that Alstone Solutions judges to be proportional
to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- Alstone Solutions will not backup any data stored on our
servers by default. We can however back up all data stored
in your space and provide this facility for a fee.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client
does not supply the content required in order to complete
the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Alstone
Solutions will consider that the client wishes to cancel
- Alstone Solutions expects payment by cheque, bank transfer
or cash within 28 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company
will incur a £25 administration charge. This will
be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt
owed by the customer.
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to disable all website
services in the event of non-payment of hosting fees.
- Alstone Solutions does not undertake to maintain or update
a client's website as part of the design commission. If
a client wishes Alstone Solutions to maintain or update
a web site as a separate commission, Alstone Solutions will
negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate
to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may
also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the
client so wishes.
- Alstone Solutions will not be held responsible for any
inbound or outbound email's that are delayed in transit
or that do not reach their intended recipient for any reason
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to alter prices
at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned
any services from Alstone Solutions prior to a change in
prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase,
but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory
rights are not affected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Alstone Solutions shall not be responsible for any loss
of Clients' turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect,
consequential or special loss, which may arise from Alstone
Solutions’ servers and third-party services going off-line or web pages not functioning as intended for any reason whatsoever.
- Further, Alstone Solutions shall not be responsible for
any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential
damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any
web site or files from one of Alstone Solutions’ servers.
All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination
- Alstone Solutions shall be the sole arbiter of what is
and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies.
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to terminate a hosting
account at any time and for any reason that causes harm
to any Alstone Solutions customer's web sites.
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to delete all content
and files upon termination.
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to withhold any
pre-paid funds for any site removed for violations of these
- Alstone Solutions reserves the right to refuse, cancel,
or suspend service at our sole discretion.
Alstone Solutions reserves the right to change or modify any
of these terms and conditions at any time.
If you have any complaints about the quality of service you
have received from Alstone Solutions please e-mail us , or
write to us at
Alstone Hall Farm
Telephone : 01785 878167